- Put your mask on before you put your glasses on.
- Mould the nose bridge to fit your nose.
- Adjust the ear straps for a comfortable fit.
- Keep the mask folded flat the nose bridge fully-tended (i.e. not in half).
- Handwash only. Do not machine-wash even on a hand-wash setting
- Continuously bend the nose bridge back and forth.
- Keep the mask folded in half at the nose bridge - this will break the nose bridge.
- Machine-wash even on a hand-wash setting with or without other delicate items.
Note: The nose bridge is purposefully made of metal to give a good face fit. Constantly opening and closing along the bridge or keeping it folder in the middle will weaken and snap it.
Unfortunately for hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of masks with broken nose bridges.